Oh, Monday...you always come so quickly! TC was out of town this weekend for a golf tournament so I spent Friday and Saturday catching up with girlfriends and browsing my favorite stores in Raleigh. All the shops were decorated for Christmas and were smelling like a fresh Frasier Fir, I was in heaven. With only 39 days until one of my favorite Holidays, I was excited to start my Christmas shopping a little earlier than I typically do.
I'm sharing a few of my gift guides for all those amazing women in our lives that enjoy playing dress up or hostess with the mostest. I will be back later this week with a few more gift guides for him. :)
Stitch Fix is always a great option for someone that enjoys the convenience of receiving a few new stylish items on their door step.
2. My heart skips a beat every time I see these beautiful Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings online or in a local shop. These are the perfect way to put a little sass in your evening outfit!
3. I can't create a gift guide without including my favorite go-to GiGi Clutch. I'll take one of each color, please! :)
4. Hello, gorgeous! The hand-beaded Roarke scarf was made to dress up a neutral blouse or dress, it is the perfect accessory that is on the top of my wishlist this holiday season.
5. After playing dress up, I find myself counting down the minutes until I can slip into comfy pajamas and curl up on the couch for the rest of the evening. Lake Pajamas were made for Sunday morning snuggles.
coffee table book, they are such a special gift especially if you write a personalized note inside so they can always remember the special occasion.
2. A simple yet practical way to present cheese and crackers at your next cocktail party. I love this unique serving board!
3. For the fish lovers in your life, a cedar grilling plank paired with a fish spatula and a sprig of thyme. Easy!
4. The Zodax Fez Cut Tumbler Glass Set is the easiest way to spruce up any bar cart.
5. Treat the Host and/or Hostess to a relaxing date night at Sur la Table with a cooking class and a bottle of wine to enjoy together. This is my kind of Friday night!
6. You can't go wrong with fresh flowers and a beautiful vase. I love, love, love our Vietri Incanto White Pleated Vase.
Happy Shopping, sweet friends! I hope you have a wonderful week!