A few of my FAVORITE things!

I have found myself counting the minutes until I get to wrap my arms around my families and friends over the Holidays. There are so many things that I love about the Holidays but a few of my all-time favorites...

CHRISTMAS CARDS
I love, love, love receiving Christmas Cards from friends and family near-and-far. 
It brings me so much joy to see our refrigerator fill up with all the
smiling faces of those that we love & adore.
Just a few of our Christmas Cards

SMELLS OF CHRISTMAS
There is nothing better than walking in the door and immediately
smelling our fresh cut Christmas tree or enjoying our Thymes Frasier Fir candle. 
I may or may not be mildly obsessed with Thymes candles.   

HOLIDAY PARTIES
Who doesn't love a good Holiday Party?! I always look forward to 
going on the search to find the perfect dress that has the right amount of 
glitz and glam. Not to mention, I love when my hubby gets dressed up too!
How handsome is he?!
FESTIVE COCKTAILS
A signature cocktail is a must at any event during the Holidays. 
1. Merry Berry Christmas, Sugar is refreshing and yummy
+ It's great as a Mocktail too.
2. It is amazing how a few cranberries can dress up a glass of Champagne.
3. My husband loves Eggnog. Capital Eggnog is simple & amazingly good.
Merry Berry Christmas, Sugar! 
Champagne & Cranberries
Captal Eggnog

FAMILY & FRIENDS
I can't wait to hug each of them,
remind them how much I love & miss them every day
and have the time to kick up our feet and catch up on life. XOXO
 

2 comments

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie