Cheers to 27!

Cheers to the beginning of year 27! Even though the past year is going to be tough to beat, I am excited to see what is in store for the year ahead. 

This week has been full of birthday celebrations and I have to thank my husband, family and friends because you made this little lady feel incredibly special not only for a day but rather an entire week! 

We kicked off the birthday celebrations on Saturday evening in downtown Raleigh with some of the greatest friends. There is truly nothing better than catching up with your girlfriends and laughing until your stomach hurts. 

If you are looking for a place to eat while you are in Raleigh, this is my go-to guide for some of the best-of-the best restaurants in the area. I promise you won't go home disappointed!


On Monday, the birthday celebrations continued with Thomas and my Mom. I have been dying to try the new restaurants that have recently opened in Cameron Village so we headed over to Faire Restaurant. The "land and sea" menu that had a southern flare and their creative cocktails were the perfect mix!



And to make the week complete, we had a fun double date with a dear friend, Kayla, and her boyfriend. I just love this sweet, sweet couple and always look forward to evening with them!
    


It was such a fun week! Thank you again to everyone that made it special. 27 is going to be a fabulous year, I just know it!

No comments

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie