Weekend Menu Ideas

I have been traveling for work this week which always means that I eat out more than usual and I am typically eating at random times based on my schedule. This week has been no exception so I am craving a warm, home-cooked meal with my Valentine. I haven't decided yet which of these recipes will be the winner but I don't think I'll be disappointed - they all look delicious!

Flank Steak and Cucumber Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Strawberries
Greek Quinoa Salad
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Garlic and Shallots
Happy Wednesday, Ya'll!

8 comments

  1. Oh, these do look good! I'm intrigued by pork with strawberries - interesting combo. Pinning that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just made it tonight and it was fabulous! Enjoy! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Gosh these all look Yummo! Thanks for sharing

    www.aQuestToFlourish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look delicious! The flank steak and Brussels sprouts look amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them - we are making them on Sunday! I'll let you know our thoughts. Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  4. agreed that flank steak look amaze! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to share how they turn out next week! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie