Thoughts For Thursday

Just one more day until the weekend, hooray!

I am counting down the minutes until I see my sweet sister tomorrow! She will be in Raleigh all weekend for her Bridal Shower on Saturday. I can't wait to wrap my arms around her when she gets off the airplane.

My beautiful bridal party was featured on Amsale Bridesmaids yesterday! It was such a wonderful surprise. Don't they all look beautiful?!

Last weekend, we hosted a Couple's Baby Shower for our dear friends, Kristin and AJ. I am still indulging in these delicious cookies from Sweet Memories Bakery in Apex. I'll be sharing all the details this weekend so stop back by.

I just ordered this dress from Pipelime that I featured on yesterday's post for a Wedding Shower in Nashville for my sister and her fiance next month. Speaking of Nashville, do you have any restaurant recommendations? I would love to hear them!

Linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts For Thursday. I hope everyone has a great day!
Thoughts for Thursday

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! I am so bummed to miss the party this weekend, I have a boat show. I know it will be lovely. Gorgeous bridesmaids and now I need a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We will miss you but have a blast at the boat show. Hope to see you soon! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Ah! Everything about this post is so pretty! LOVE the bridal party feature! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a fabulous weekend! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  3. I randomly came across your blog and was attracted by the clever name :) New follower!
    young-southern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day! Thanks for following along and can't wait to check out young-southern! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  4. LOVE that dress! I am still so sad over the fact that Piperlime is closing :( Can't wait to hear about Nashville, we're headed there this summer for a friends bachelorette weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I am so sad! I will definitely share any recommendations once we get back! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie