Our 2014 Christmas Recap

This Christmas was extra special and we were so grateful that we were able to spend time with both of our families. 

We began the Christmas celebrations on Monday evening when we headed to Pinehurst, NC to enjoy time with my family for a few days. My Sister and her fiancé flew in from New York City that evening as well - I was one happy lady when I was able to wrap my arms around her for the first time in a few months. 

Cheers to my beautiful sister!

We always host a cocktail party the week of Christmas which is something that I look forward to every year. It is such a joy to see everyone and chat about all that has happened during the year!  

Christmas Cocktail Party 
On Christmas Eve morning, we packed up and loaded the dogs in the car to head to Morehead City, NC to enjoy time with Thomas' family. The horrible, rainy weather made for an interesting (and long) drive but we made it in time for an evening filled with family, delicious food and cocktails!  

Christmas Eve Cheer
There is nothing better than fresh, steamed oysters!
You would have thought that I was 5 years old again because I barely slept on Christmas Eve. I was so, so, so excited about our first Christmas morning together! Over the past 4 years, we have spent Christmas Day with our families and would travel to see each other the day after Christmas.  

Loving our Christmas PJs
The week flew by but I enjoyed soaking up every minute of the time that we spent together - we laughed, we told stories, we ate way too much, we shared our traditions, and hugged our loved ones as much as we could before we said goodbye.

We hope your Christmas sparkled with moments of love and laughter, and may the year ahead be full of joy and happiness!    


No comments

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie