Doorstep Delivery

Recently, I have been loving the convenience of subscribing to a variety of doorstep deliveries that sporadically arrive at our home. I am one happy lady when I see a package on the porch because I can't wait to see what is inside!

Stitch Fix is a great gift to treat yourself or send to a friend. Who doesn't love a surprise full of adorable clothes and accessories that shows up at your door? All you have to do is take a few minutes to create a style profile and then you begin receiving packages full of the newest brands.

What I love the most about Stitch Fix are the items range in price and you can select your price range, the items match my style very well yet some push me outside of my comfort zone which I really enjoy, you can choose the frequency that you receive each shipment (every 2 weeks, every month or every other month), they price match any item if you find a lower price within 7 days of receiving it, and they provide style guides for each item to help make the perfect outfit. I love it!
FabFitFun is a little bit different than most "doorstep deliveries" because you receive it four times during the year - it is more of a seasonal delivery. The price point can't be beat, you receive $200+ worth of amazing beauty, fitness, and fashion goodies for $49.99.

In the Winter FabFitFun Box, you would have received a Zumba gift card, Daniel Stone Candle, Passport To Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Eye Serum (amazing!), Justin's Almond Butter, Juice Beauty Peel, Half United Necklace, Salted Cooking Class, and much more!
"OrderUp Some Hometown Eats" - you don't have to tell me twice! OrderUp just launched in Raleigh and I can hardly contain my excitement! I have heard nothing but a-m-a-z-i-n-g things from my friends that have an OrderUp in the area so I can't wait to try it out. There are so, so, so many places in the Raleigh area that I have always hoped would deliver to my doorstep and NOW they do! Check out, Raleigh's Restaurants Here.
Do you have any doorstep deliveries that you love receiving? Join me next Wednesday as I share a few more of my favorites.

I hope everyone stays warms as the Arctic Blast arrives tonight!

2 comments

  1. I love home deliveries - they really are the best! the one im most intrigued by is FabFitFun - just seems to have so much good stuff!! I'm currently getting the glam box and blue apron, which I love!! stopping by from the link-up - hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Biana! I love, love, love doorstep deliveries and one of my absolute favorites is Blue Apron! Xo, Stephanie

      Delete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie