Motivation Monday: THANK YOU



I saw this quote this morning as I was walking into my office and it made me stop in my tracks (literally) for a variety of reasons. In the fast-paced life that we all live, it is easy to forget to take a few minutes to say thank you to our loved ones, co-workers, friends, or strangers. It is even easier to not be "present" in the moment since we are constantly able to check email, social media, etc. on our cell phones but we could be missing the special moments of the day that make us appreciate life even more than we already do.  

So I am kicking off my first Motivation Monday and using this quote as my motivation. I want to say thank you to a few of the many talented men and women that helped us execute our dream wedding.

Photographer: Renee Sprink at Renee Sprink Photography
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I remember first meeting Renee and I quickly realized that she was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer - she was warm and welcoming, her photos were classic and timeless, she paid attention to every detail and her photos told a story.

I wish I could find the words that truly can express how thankful we are to have had Renee capture every detail as perfectly as she did. Our wedding will always hold a very special place in our hearts because it was a day filled with the most treasured moments with our families and friends. Thank you for telling our story so elegantly. Thank you for capturing the feeling and emotion of each moment. Thank you for not only being our photographer but becoming a lifelong friend.

Just a few examples of how Renee captures the emotion & the story in an unforgettable way. It takes me right back to that very moment on September 20, 2014.

Invitation Consultant: Paper Cafe
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Our invitations were an extremely important investment for me because I felt that it set the tone for our entire wedding. Stacey is the owner of Paper Cafe and I had the privilege of working with her to create our custom, invitation suite. From start to finish, the experience was top-notch! She spent many hours listening to us as we discussed the vision of what we wanted for our invitations and she did an excellent job executing this vision. Stacey did a fabulous job with every detail and I was over-the-moon excited on how they turned out. Stacey's experience and expertise allowed this to be possible. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Invitation Suite by Paper Cafe
Wedding Planner: Southern Soiree
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

I can't say enough fabulous things about Southern Soirée. I worked with Kailey and she truly made our wedding weekend the fairytale wedding that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. She was everything and more that you want by your side as you plan your wedding - kind, caring, calming, organized, detail oriented and the list could continue! The entire Southern Soirée team is one of the best investments that I made during the entire wedding planning process. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Southern, Classic Elegance
Kailey executed every detail perfectly including our Birthday surprise
Bridal Boutique Wedding Dress: Traditions by Anna
Bridal Alterations: Marie Cordella
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

When I walked into Traditions, I knew that I was going to find the perfect dress. You are greeted immediately with a very warm welcome. The ladies are so sweet, professional and strive to provide you with the most unique experience - they made me feel as though I was their only Bride for the day!

Working with Allison was a pleasure - she was focused on finding the dress that would make me feel and look beautiful. My dress had every element of detail that I wanted and I am so thankful for her help and guidance through the entire process. She found the most beautiful, breathtaking wedding dress for me and I couldn't have been happier!

Marie Cordella was recommended for my Alterations and she was fabulous! I just adored working with her as she made my dress fit like a glove.

Flowers: Carl Klabbatz
Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina

When the doors opened at the church, I was overwhelmed by the beauty and transformation of the church. Carl found a delicate balance of floral and greenery to create the most exquisite arrangements- it was perfect! The reception was no exception either, each arrangement was unique and were a true work of art. I can't thank Carl enough for his dedication to making our wedding venues absolutely stunning.
The Bouquets were beautiful and tied in our color palette perfectly.
The altar flowers were gorgeous as well.
Bakery: Bakehouse
Location: Aberdeen, North Carolina

The Bakehouse is a family owned and operated bakery. It is the fifth generation bakery that incorporates the Austrian and Spanish heritage of Martin and his wife. We worked very closely with Martin, the pastry chef, to create an elegant yet simple wedding cake for our Guests to enjoy. Martin was a pleasure to work with and always made sure to accommodate any of our requests. He is true artist that takes pride in his work.

I loved everything about our wedding cake -
the design, the simplicity, the taste
Again, thank you! Thank you for sharing your passion and expertise with us - you made our wedding day dream come true.


No comments

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie