Five on Friday

I can't believe it is already Friday but I am not complaining one bit! I am linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for Five on Friday.

ONE:
As you know, I am currently working on sprucing up our Living Room. This is going to be one of the main projects this weekend - I am dying to cross this item off the lengthy Project List that seems to keep growing. I will be heading out early Saturday morning to find a few pieces of furniture that I know would bring the entire room together.

My first stop will be Nadeau in Cameron Village - their furniture is a great price point, unique and really good quality. I will also be stopping by Twelve Forks Junction, and Finds in Raleigh. Any other recommendations? 

TWO:
There is something about Football Sundays that I love and look forward to every weekend. With only a few more weekends left, I am going to soak up every minute of our lazy Sundays that are filled with comfort food and good company. You will find us cheering loud for the Seahawks on Sunday!
Last Sunday was spent with these sweet friends :) 
THREE:
Speaking of Sundays and comfort food, the menu for this weekend is going to include a new BBQ Rib recipe that I found in Bon Appetit and our go-to Mac & Cheese recipe. I am hungry just thinking about it! 

FOUR:
A friend of mine from my hometown has a fabulous boutique called Lyme in downtown Southern Pines, North Carolina. Yesterday, she launched her website so you can order online & browse all the great merchandise from Designers like Camilyn Beth, Julie Brown and Elizabeth McKay. A few of Melody's favorites:
FIVE:
TGIF! Hurry up, 5 o'clock - I am ready to kick off the weekend with a glass of champagne!

Cheers to the {long} weekend!

2 comments

  1. Congrats to your seahawks on the win - yay for a Super Bowl match-up against my team the pats!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be an exciting Super Bowl game! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie