Weekend Favorites

I wanted to share a few of my favorite "finds" this weekend! 

Favorite Article: An article from the Huffington Post, 12 Lessons Learned In 12 Years of Marriage, written by a Husband and Father of 5 Children.   
Written by Justin Ricklefs
Favorite Quote: A great reminder as we celebrate the life & legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. today. 
Favorite Workout: I am addicted - it has easily become one of my favorite workouts. I'll be sharing more details over the next few days.
FlyWheel & FlyBarre in Raleigh 
Favorite Delivery: A beautiful Bridal Shower Invitation to celebrate my sweet sister. Gorgeous, right?! 
Have a great week everyone!


6 comments

  1. I recently got into flywheel and just spinning in general and I'm obsessed! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous?! I love it. Xo, Stephanie

      Delete
  2. That bridal shower invitation is beautiful! Heading to read that first article now. So intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, GORGEOUS bridal shower Invitation! I would love to get something that pretty in the mail! Can't wait to see how pretty the shower is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I'll make sure to share the details of the shower in a few weeks. Xo, Stephanie

      Delete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie