Motivation Monday: Dream Big

This weekend was one of those weekends where I look back and all I can do is smile. It was spent catching up with family, laughing with our friends, and working on a few house projects with my husband. I am thankful for those moments.

Monday is here and I am ready to make it a great one! My Motivation Monday for this week is focused on creating my professional and personal goals for 2015. 

I accepted a new role as Campus Manager in July - I am responsible for identifying and managing strategic partnerships with top academic institutions throughout the East and Central US. My dreams are big but I know that I can DO IT. This quote has now been framed and sits on my desk to act as a constant reminder to never give up. I have the ability make my dreams a reality.   


One of my personal goals is to make every day better than the last. It is as simple as that. There is always great joy ahead and I don't want to dwell on yesterday. I want to challenge myself a little bit each day, each week, each month to become a better ME. 

I hope your hard work and success make your dreams become a reality! 

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the motivation, love!! We both need these reminders and if we continue to keep in mind the big picture of what we want to accomplish and break it into small, manageable pieces - the world is ours! Then we can celebrate all the baby steps and little wins together... with wine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right!! I can't wait to see what is ahead for us :) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for following along! Your comments make me smile. Xo, Stephanie